The Satori Camel Run is one of the most popular races on the Western Province Athletics calendar.
This beautiful yet challenging 16,1 km (10 mile) road/off-road run takes you through the heart of rural Noordhoek and environs, past equestrian estates, up the very challenging double hump of Cape Point Vineyards and through working farms.
The race starts and finishes at the Noordhoek Sports Fields, home to Satori Athletic Club.On-line entries are now closed, but entries WILL be available at registration
Charity proceeds this year will go to Tears (The Emma Animal Rescue Society)
- Race starts at 07h30 on Sunday 1 September 2019.
- Race starts and finishes at the Noordhoek Sports Fields, off Noordhoek Main Rd.
- Prize-giving takes place at 10h15 (cut-off time).
- This is a "BRING-YOUR-OWN-WATER" race: there will be two water tables to refill your bottle en route.
- The course has been measured by WPA using a Clane Jones device.
- The race is run in accordance with ASA and WPA road event rules.
- Race numbers & pre-ordered T-shirts are to be collected from SPORTSMAN’S WAREHOUSE, RONDEBOSCH from 10am to 4pm on SATURDAY 31 AUGUST 2019, or at Satori Club from 06h00 to 07h15 on Race Day.
Support the #RunClean initiative.
- CLOSE at 1250 entrants or at 12h00, Friday 23 August 2019.
- T-shirt orders will close on Friday 16 August 2019.
- NO LATE ENTRIES after Friday 23 August 2019.
- No substitutions after 12:00, Fiday 23 August 2019.
- Free on-line substitution if done before entries close.
- Rondebosch Saturday, 31 August 10:00 - 16:00
- Race Day Start, 1 September 06:00 - 07:15.
- This year the shirts are YELLOW short-sleeved. You can choose between cotton and 'quick-dry'.
- The cut is 'unisex'.
- For more information please go to the Camel Run website (http://camelrun.co.za/)
- The shirts are only available for pre-order and cannot be exchanged, so please ensure that you buy the correct size (see below). To determine your size, take one of your current running shirts, lay it flat on a table and measure the width just under the arms (this is the half chest width).
- Here are the front and rear views:
Note: Prices below include on-line entry service fees.
On-line registration for the Satori Camel Run 2019 has closed