Charity proceeds this year will go to Tears (The Emma Animal Rescue Society)
The race starts at 07:30 on Sunday, 2 September, 2018.
The distance is 16.1kms (10 Miles).
This is a "BRING-YOUR-OWN-WATER" race - there will be two water tables to refill your bottle en route.
The race starts and finishes at the Noordhoek Sports fields, off Chapman’s Peak Drive.
Prize giving takes place at 10h15 (cut-off time).
Support the #RunClean initiative.
- Open on Monday, 23 July, 2018 at 12:00 (midday).
- Close once 1250 entries are received or at 12:00 on Friday 24 August 2018.
- T-shirt orders will close on Friday 17 August 2018.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- NO cheque or cash payments please, only EFT or credit card.
- Those who cannot make online payments may pay cash at registration or on race day.
- No substitutions after 12:00, Friday, 24 August, 2018
- Free on-line substitution if done before entries close.
- Rondebosch Saturday, 1 September 10:00 - 16:00
- Race Day Start, 2 September 05:30 - 07:15.
- This year the shirts are BLUE short-sleeved, commemorating the 11th running of the race. You can choose between cotton and 'quick-dry'.
- The cut is 'unisex'.
- For more information please go to the Camel Run website (http://camelrun.co.za/)
- The shirts are only available for pre-order and cannot be exchanged, so please ensure that you buy the correct size (see below). To determine your size, take one of your current running shirts, lay it flat on a table and measure the width just under the arms (this is the half chest width).
- Here are the front and rear views:
Entry in the Satori Camel Run 2018 is currently by invitation only.
To enter this event you must first log in