Charity proceeds this year will go to Tears and Living Hope Hospice.
The race starts at 07:30 on Sunday, 3 September, 2017.
The distance is 16.1kms (10 Miles).
This is a "BRING-YOUR-OWN-WATER" race - there will be two water tables to refill your bottle en route.
The race starts and finishes at the Noordhoek Sports fields, off Chapman’s Peak Drive.
Prize giving takes place at 10h15 (cut-off time).
Support the #RunClean initiative.
- Open on Monday, 17 July, 2017 at 12:00(midday).
- Close once 1250 entries are received.
- An additional 50 charity entries will then become available at R270 each.
- Charity entries will close once 50 entries are received.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Entries will be cancelled if payment is not received within 14 days.
- NO cheque or cash payments please, only EFT or credit card.
- The 1301st entry will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
- Minimum bid R270, proceeds going to our charities.
- Auction will close at 12:00 on Friday, 25 August, 2017.
- The winning bid will automatically receive a free entry for next year’s race
- No substitutions after 12:00, Friday, 25 August, 2017
- Substitution fee: R50 (goes to our charities).
- Substitution entries will ONLY be available for collection on race-day morning from 06:00 - 07:15.
- Rondebosch Saturday, 2 September 10:00 - 16:00
- Race Day Start, 3 September 05:30 - 07:15.
Tee shirt orders are now closed
On-line registration for the Satori Camel Run 2017 has closed