Charity proceeds this year will go to Tears and Living Hope Hospice.
The race starts at 07:30 on Sunday, 6 September, 2015.
The distance is 16.1kms (10 Miles).
This is a "BRING-YOUR-OWN-WATER" race - there will be a refill point at half-way.
The race starts and finishes at the Noordhoek Sports fields, off Chapman’s Peak Drive.
Prize giving takes place at 10h00 (cut-off time).
- Open on Monday, 27 July, 2015 at 12:00(midday).
- Close on Friday, 7 August, 2015 at 12:00, or once 1200 entries are received.
- An additional 50 charity entries will then become available at R250 each, on Friday, 7 August at 12:00.
- Charity entries will close on Friday, 21 August at 12:00, or once 50 entries are received.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Entries will be cancelled if payment is not received within 7 days.
- NO cheque or cash payments please, only EFT or credit card.
- The 1251st entry will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
- Minimum bid R250, proceeds going to our charities.
- Auction will open at 00:00 on Monday, 24 August, and will close at 12:00 on Friday, 28 August, 2015.
- The winning bid will receive a prize
- No substitutions after 12:00, Friday, August 28th, 2015
- Substitution fee: R50 (goes to our charities).
- Substitution entries will ONLY be available for collection on race-day morning from 06:00 - 07:15.
- Canal Walk on Thursday, 3 September 12:00 - 14:00
- Rondebosch Friday, 4 September 12:00 - 14:00
- Tokai Saturday, 5 September 10:00 - 13:00
- Race Day Start, 6 September 05:30 - 07:15.
- This year the shirts are RED. You can choose between cotton and 'quick-dry'.
- The cut is 'unisex'.
- Note that T-shirt sizes are large, so we suggest you order ONE SIZE SMALLER than you would normally do.
On-line registration for the Satori Camel Run 2015 has closed