Date & EntriesRace Date: Monday 2 November 2020 – Sunday 8 November 2020
Entry Fee: R70. Fee includes a uniquely designed buff for completing the race.
Entries open on Monday, 5 October 2020 and will close on Friday, 6 November 2020 at 12h00.
Entries are open to Cape Town Runners only.
No substitutions for the virtual race. Should you be unable to run due to unforeseen circumstances, you will unfortunately forfeit your entry fee.
You will have from Monday 2 November 2020 to Sunday, 8 November 2020 to complete the Baby Camel Run. The distance of 8.1km must be completed with one run on either road, trail, or beach.
An opportunity is provided on the entry form to support TEARS through an amount of your choice.
RULES & OBLIGATIONS
- A Club on Strava has been established to upload your run: https://www.strava.com/clubs/751587
- It is your obligation as runner to ensure that your run is uploaded to the STRAVA Club to qualify for the Buff. All runs to be uploaded by 13h00 on Sunday, 8 November 2020
- Please note that neither SATORI Athletics Club or ASA can provide medical support should you become ill or injured during your run. The health & safety of the run is solely your responsibility.
- Kindly adhere to all COVID 19 & health regulations.
- Participants must at least be 9 years of age.
- Please keep to the original rule of the race and run with your own water.
- SATORI is proud of our #runclean status, so please, no littering!!!
- Club Runners do not need to run in their Club Colours
Collection of buffs
- As buffs are manufactured after the closing of entries, kindly allow 4 weeks for manufacturing.
- An announcement will be made on the dates that the buffs will be available for collection from:
- Sweat Shop Claremont - Shop 1, 29 Vineyard Rd, Claremont, Cape Town
- The Run Store - Shop 1, Touchstone House 7, 11 Bree St, Cape Town
- The Run Store - Shop 1, Sterling Place, 86 Edward Rd, Bellville, Cape Town
- Warrens Pharmacy - 71 Main Road, Fishhoek
On-line registration for the Satori Baby Camel Run 2020 has closed