Metropolitan launched the Metropolitan Mojo Series which is a road running series targeted at all members of the community young and old that are interested in being both physically and financially fit.
The Metropolitan 10 km race falls under this series which is centered on races that resonate with the communities where Metropolitan operates.
FIRST PRIZE for male and female is R10 000.00
Date: Wednesday the 2nd of December 2015
Location: Parc Du Cap, Bellville
Registration: On race day between 17:00 and 18:15
Note: There is no additional charge for entering on-line.
- Medals for the first 2000 finishers.
- Free 2016 Race Planner for first 2000 entries. You can collect when you register or after you finish.
- Tog Bag Facility (available at your own risk).
- Free Bus Service from Bellville Station to the Start (no return service).
- Refreshments will be available and a Coke for each runner at the finish line. New course record incentive.
- Participants must be 14 years or older on the day.
- Online closing date is Friday 27 November 2015.
- The race starts and finishes at the Metropolitan Parc Du Cap Offi ce Park.
- Race Start Time: 18:30; Cut-off time is 20:00 (90 minutes).
- Prize-giving is planned to start at 20:15.
- Limited parking will be available on the campus – you will be directed to the parking areas.
- Plenty of parking is also available nearby, once the campus parking is full (parking is at your own risk – we will also provide some security).
- DELL Venue 8 Pro tablet with Windows 8.1, 8” HD screen (sponsored by Dell South Africa)
- HP DeskJet Ink Printer New Advantage 2135 All-in-One Printer (sponsored by Graylink Media)
- 3 x Cipla Product Hampers to the value of R500 (sponsored by Cipla Medpro)
- 2 x R500 Cash Vouchers (sponsored by Momentum Investments)
- 1 x Christmas Hamper (sponsored by Freedem Pitseng)
On-line registration for the Metropolitan 10km 2015 has closed