This year has been tough on us runners, most of our races got canceled, and with not a race in sight, motivation is in short supply.
This is why lace-up-and-go was created to motivate us to get out there doing what we love and get a cool badge to show off at the end of it, and to help motivate each other to be the best versions of ourselves.
We are proud to announce our fourth virtual race with a real medal to add to your collection of lace-up-and-go digital badges.Race Info:
- Date: from the 1st of December to 31st of December 2020
- Entry Fee: R 50 for 5Km, 10Km, 21.1Km & 42.2Km respectively.
- Entries close on the 31st of December
- Medals can be delivered as follows:
- Collect at Sweatshop Claremont R 0.00
- Post Office Registered mail Registered Mail (Inside South Africa) R 40.00
- Fast Mail (Inside South Africa) R50.00
- We will send you a notification as soon as your medal is ready for collection.
- Finish any 3 distances and get a Hero medal! (Select options below).
- Please join our Strava club here, for us to verify your results.
- It is your obligation to ensure that your run reflects on the Strava website.
- You can also mail your results to email@example.com
- Each distance needs to be completed separately to qualify for your medal.
- Please note that this run is done at your own risk.
- Kindly adhere to all the COVID 19 regulations
- Post your race time on the lace-up-and-go Facebook group here.
- Have fun and be safe.
Please note our medals for each race are unique and we will order the medals and any other orders at the end of each month. We will send you an email once it is ready for collection.Collection points will be
The Sweat Shop - Shop 1, 29 Vineyard Rd, Claremont, Cape Town
Medals will have the following look and feel:
On-line registration for the Lace up and Go December 2020 has closed