Hosted by K-Way VOB Running Club
In Support of the Volunteer Wildfire Services (VWS)
Race Distances, Dates and Entry Fees
- 15km run/walk R50.00
- 5km fun run/walk R50.00
- Enter both distances R100.00
The selected event(s) must be completed during the 10 day window between Saturday 13 March and Monday 22 March 2021.
#TheConstantiaVillage #KwayVOB #VirtualRace #RaceForCharity #VWS
- Online only racetraq.co.za
- Closing date: Monday 22 March 2021
Results, Medals and Lucky Draw Prizes
- Optional medal for all participants that complete the 15km or 5km events.
- The cost of the medal will be donated to the Volunteer Wildfire Services for those who do not want a medal. This option can be selected online during entry.
- All finishers will be eligible for the lucky draw prizes.
- Collect your (optional) medal and lucky draw prizes at Constantia Village Cape Union Mart.
- An email will be sent to you with a link to enter your finishing time(s) after you have completed the event(s).
- Running and walking results will be published separately.
- Please stick to your neighbourhood and/or regular training route
- Please adhere to all COVID-19 restrictions & social distancing measures.
- Please run with and wear your mask when around people.
- Please respect all City by-laws.
- Littering is strictly prohibited.
- Rather than running alone, please stick to small groups or use a buddy system. We encourage you to inform a fellow club member, friend or loved one of the route you will be running.
- You enter this event voluntarily and entirely at your own risk.
- While this is a virtual run, clubs and club members are still obligated to ensure lockdown legislations are not contravened.
- Due to the nature of virtual events, no security or medical support will be in place.
- Although athletes may participate in club colours, ASA License Insurance and Public Liability Insurance will not cover members.
On-line registration for the Constantia Village 15km 2021 has closed